Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dreaming up a New Office

 I have found that my current desk is way too small to do anything except type and enjoy a cup of tea. I have also realized that my office has become a catch all room (YIKES!). So I have decided to revamp!
I found some inspiration via Pinterest, (I often wonder what life was like before Pinterest...funny I can't remember LOL)
I will give you quick tour of my "idea board" so you can get an idea of what is currently in my head visually. Then the plan is by mid April to have a completely new looking office! Filled with inspirational beautiful things...including some organization! 
 


Pinned Image
Actually already in the process of building this beautiful desk! Building plans are FREE at Ana White.
Photo from Shanty 2 Chic




Pinned Image
A beautiful lamp for my desk .... photo from http://www.brocanteurs.blogspot.com/
 



Pinned Image
Some sort of shelving to help with organization.
 
Pinned Image
Obsessed with mint green as an accent color... photo found on pinterest from vintagepaintsblog.blogspot.com



Pinned Image
Wire Baskets on a shelf for organization and storage... find these at www.worldmarket.com


Pinned Image
I would love a furry rug for under my feet. This one is not bad about $75 at www.o.co
 
 
 
I'm off to get started on this new office! Hope you enjoyed my brainstorm. I'll post before and after photos once it's all done!
 
Creatively Yours,
Christina Marie 

1 comment:

  1. I have those chicken wire baskets! I found them at HomeGoods- I think they still have them- pretty good price too.

    xx Meg

    ReplyDelete

Share This