Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Little Ol' Me

About Me

I'm a loving military wife. I have been through deployments and moves and am still passionate about our lifestyle and respect the fact that my husband chose such a hard career. I am obsessed with anything that has to do with house design and beautiful architecture. I love to build, imagine and recreate furniture and décor pieces. That is why originally this blog started as a DIY blog but it has turned into more of a lifestyle blog touching on everything I love and care about. From design to the wonderful world of earth friendly cleaning and personal care to the kitchen and just our general adventures as we move all over with the Army.  So below is a bit more about me and the things I love.

One thing I absolutely love and couldn't live without is our rescue beagle named Mack Dog , yes we actually call him Mack Dog and yes he responds better to it than he does just Mack. He constantly makes us laugh and is always looking for the next thing to get into. I swear he understands us when we talk to him and he is adorably pathetic and will do anything for a crumb of food....even though he gets very nice, expensive and wholesome dog food 2 times a day! Oi Dogs.



I am a bit obsessed with all things British... I hope that someday we can be stationed in Europe so my Hubby can fall in love too.

I hope to someday own my own home and a requirement is it must have a claw foot tub! (update we did buy a house but it does not have  a claw foot tub...but I settled for a two person jet tub.)

I want a cool old car like a little MG Midget! Just to cruise around town in :)

I move often, love always and believe that life is too short to be unhappy and that life is what you make of it.

I LOVE: Furniture, Tea, Housewares, Dishes, Traveling, Nesting, New adventures,  Photography, Pretty or interesting doors, Old hardware, Tartan, Dogs, Animal rescue organizations, Yard sales, Friendly folk, Baking, Making homemade soup, White wine, Champagne, Fruit, Smoothies, Ice cream, Pickles, Books, Pretty gardens, Sitting on the lake, A fall breeze, Scarves, A good hat, BUT... most of all I love my crazy friends and my amazing wonderful family!
I hope you enjoy The Marie Project and find something that inspires you to make your space and life more beautiful.
Creatively Yours,
Christina Marie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This